If you are on this site you may want to be educated and informed for yourself and your children about the issues related to sexual violence. You may know a survivor or you may be seeking ways in which you can discuss these issues with your child. We want to help! Some things you may want to consider:
- Follow Kelly & Becca on social media and get to know them and their message. Each of our Facebook and Twitter pages can be found here.
- Consider using Kelly and Becca to educate parents and soon to be or recent high school graduates. Utilizing our expertise, we can create a visit that is both memorable and effective.
- Sexversations® is an important tool to address sexual assault. Learn more here.
- Host a screening of the documentary YOU ARE THE ONE and facilitate a discussion about creating social change.
- Schedule a call with Kelly or Becca to discuss how you can address specific issues.
- Take action utilizing the resources available through One Student—
- Host a pledge signing event followed by a discussion about the potential impact each line in the pledge could have on you, your child and community
- Present a program in Youth Groups, through the PTA or other parent centered groups using the free multimedia resources and educational materials
- Use the social norm campaigns to start discussions about consent, violence prevention, bystander behavior and the role individuals can play in reducing sexual violence