Your role in your students’ lives can be transformative. Many of you are charged with addressing these issues but are often not equipped with appropriate or inclusive tools. Here are some useful tools to consider:
- Bring Kelly and Becca to campus! We will utilize our expertise and create a campus visit that is both memorable and effective. Contact us to start a discussion.
- Sexversations® is an important tool to address sexual assault. Learn more here.
- Host a screening of the documentary YOU ARE THE ONE and facilitate a discussion about creating social change
- Schedule a call with Kelly or Becca to discuss how you can address specific issues (link to “Contact Us”)
- Take action utilizing the resources available through One Student—
- Host a pledge signing event followed by a discussion about the potential impact each line in the pledge could have on a campus culture
- Present a program to your student leaders, faculty members or staff using the free multimedia resources and educational materials
- Use the social norm campaigns to start discussions about consent, violence prevention, bystander behavior and the role individuals can play in reducing sexual violence